WARNING, PERSONAL DATA BASES ARE ILLEGAL, DO NOT NOTIFY ANYONE ABOUT THIS SITE, IT WILL RESULT IN A LARGE FINE AND FIVE YEARS IN PRISON FOR THOSE CAUGHT ACESSING THIS MATERIAL, AND UP TO 20 YEARS FOR THE CREATOR WITHOUT BAIL
The following information is an accumulation of years of data from over 50 years ago. Access this information at your risk. If you are using this through your AR glasses, make sure to power them off after. We have seen the failure of personal computing 71 years ago back in 1974, we believe that computing should be in the hands of everyone, even at home.
The following is a list of reasons why personal computing should exist
- Government, businesses, and schools would not be the only way to access information
- Communication would be more accessible to everyone
- This would create a new market in the public sector
- Can be another avenue for freedom of speech
- Currently we only know what we are told by the government, we should have an avenue to learn for ourselves
- Makes anonymity possible
Reasons for the status quo
- Business cannot exploit a new market
- The public would not have to pay for infrastructure
- May incur security costs
- May be another means for government control, we have to push for our rigths!
We are advocates for the full truth, that is why we provided arguements for both sides. DONT BE HUSHED ANY LONGER
Share the truth!